Now you can call me up or Skype me when you need advice on a giant cake project or want to know how to grow or troubleshoot issues with your bakery business.
I Can Help If
- You are building a bakery business and could use help troubleshooting issues, maximizing revenue, brainstorming a new product line, or increasing efficiency.
- You need advice planning a big cake or gingerbread house project.
- It’s your first time making a wedding cake and you want to get it right.
- Your goal is to work in the bakery industry and you want to know how to get your foot in the door.
I have a Professional Chef’s degree and 17 years of food industry experience specializing in kitchen management, cake design, and bakery product development. I’ve worked in seven different bakeries, from the small boutique wedding cake vendor to giant automated wholesale factories. I have developed products for Costco, Sam’s Club (a division of Walmart), Trader Joe’s, Roche Bros., Stater Bros. & more. I’ve made 1,000+ wedding/specialty cakes. My knowledge extends into the following areas:
- Home, cottage industry baking
- Retail bakery operations
- Wholesale bakery manufacturing
- Event catering & corporate catering
- Factory and co-packing bakery manufacturing
- Bakery brand development
- Product line streamlining
- Commercial kitchen production efficiency
- Ingredients and equipment sourcing (U.S.)
- Dessert costing & pricing
- Recipe troubleshooting
- Menu streamlining
- Food styling & photography
- Wedding & specialty cake baking, construction, decorating, & delivery, & setup
- 3D cake construction and decoration
- Frosting & cake decorating with buttercream, royal icing, modeling chocolate, commercial fondant, gumpaste, ganache, and chocolate glaze
- Specialty & wedding cake sales & marketing
- Cake tastings and design consultations
- Internet marketing
I am available to speak by phone or video skype. Payment is accepted using Paypal.
Turbo-Boost Your Bakery Business Package
This package includes
– a preliminary assessment of your existing business plan/model
– a digital copy of my Bakery Business Planning Worksheet
– 2 hours of phone or Skype consultation, tailored to your specific needs
– follow up with a written evaluation including recommendations on how to move forward with your business plan
I offer long term coaching for businesses that are starting or growing. This is only available to clients who have already sampled my services. Please ask about this option when we speak.
I am on Pacific time here in California, U.S.A. and am typically in my office during weekdays, normal business hours. Please call or leave a message at the following phone number:
The first five minutes, while we determine if I can be of service to you, are free. I look forward to possibly speaking with you!
– Kristen from Wicked Goodies