THIS CONTEST IS CLOSED
Rules of the contest
1. Any cake shape or design qualifies for this contest. Extra points will be awarded for originality!
- figurines sculpted from modeling chocolate
- modeling chocolate-wrapped cake
- modeling chocolate flowers and/or leaves as cake decoration
- modeling chocolate shapes or garnish on a cake
- modeling chocolate used as swag or drapery on a cake
3. Attach your entry in the comment field below. Be sure to leave your email address (all emails will be kept safe and confidential). If for some reason you cannot upload your entry, you may email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will upload it for you.
The idea of this contest is to show off
what you can do with modeling chocolate
I invite you to put your own spin on any of the techniques in my book. I just learned a great trick for making figurines using lollipops from the Sugar Sweet Cakes & Treats blog so please take advantage of this any all great ideas that you learn from other sources. Be sure to cite the source of your awesome idea or design if credit is due!
For those who already own my modeling chocolate book who would like to consult with me about a particular technique, I’d be happy to answer any questions that you may have via this email: email@example.com. Don’t hesitate to ask! And remember: like fondant, modeling chocolate requires patience and skill to master. Stick with it, keep practicing, and once you get the hang of it, you may just fall in love with modeling chocolate like I have.
May the best cake win $250!
Contest expires on August 22, 2013
Click on my book below to see where you can find it:
You might also be interested in this giveaway:
Get my modeling chocolate recipe:
Sample some of my modeling chocolate techniques: